- Jill A Apa
- Eric A Bloom
- Victoria D'Angelo
- Rosemary Enright
- Pamela J Fielding
- James W Gormley
- Cindy Algase Gradl
- Jeffrey J Leibeck
- Virginia C McEldowney
- Ryan K Micklus
- Serafina M Mitri
- Mary C Raymond
- Bernard Schenkler
- Karen Cook Serotte
- W. Clark Trow
- Charles von Simson
- John R Weider
- Frederick A Wolf
- Richard D Yellen
- Gregory C Yungbluth
Richard D. Yellen
The Avant Office
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202
- Business & Corporate
- Real Estate
- Trust & Estates
- Cornell University - BA, 1960
- Columbia University - LLB, 1963
Richard Yellen is Special Counsel at Damon Morey LLP, where his practice focuses on Business & Corporate, Real Estate and Trust & Estates. He has practiced law in Buffalo
for more than 45 years, during which time he has advised families and individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners and managers on a wide range of matters including:
- Business law (including structuring, organizing and administering partnerships, LLCs, corporations, domestic and cross-border joint ventures as well as related debt and equity transactions).
- Commercial law (including drafting and negotiating services, distribution, manufacturing, licensing and the full range of contract and other complex instruments that define business relationships).
- Securities and franchise offerings (including drafting offering memoranda, franchise circulars and other disclosure materials, providing advice and support concerning applicable regulations and compliance).
- Real estate transactions & development (including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, land use, partnership syndications, condominium offerings and similar matters).
- Estate planning & administration (including structuring complex estates, drafting wills, trusts and related instruments and administering probate).
- Commercial and general civil litigation (including contract-related disputes, bankruptcy and insolvency, partnership and similar governance, control disputes and family and matrimonial matters)
In the full range of his practice, Mr. Yellen is recognized for his effective and practical legal advice and his focus on the concerns and needs of his clients. He has also taught seminars and delivered lectures to his fellow attorneys and to member of other professionals on developments in Business and Real Estate law.
Mr. Yellen is admitted to practice in the state of New York, US Tax Court and US District Court, Western District of New York. He is a member of the American Bar Association, New York Bar Association and Erie County Bar Association. Mr Yellen has previously served on Real Estate, Unlawful Practice of Law and Judiciary Committees.
He also has a long history of serving for charitable organizations including, Cornell Club of WNY, Kadimah School of Buffalo (past director), Hebrew Benvolent Loan
Association (past president, director), Congregation Beth Abraham, Israel Bonds, and the Holocaust Resource Center, In addition, Mr. Yellen served in the United States Army from 1960-1964. He subsequently served in the United States Army Reserve, having achieved the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.